Grosvenor Hotel – was a unique project due to the scope of work the owner of the building gave us and also the number of design changes that the property will be subjected to. We performed the following work:
- architectural inventory of the building,
- development of architectural plans,
- photographic documentation (including aerial photography),
- development of visual concept both the interior/exterior,
- the inner and the outer visualization,
- advertising brochure.
Due to the condition of the existing the property required substantial visualisation to make the prospect of selling the development a reality.